🖥 CLV Extension Wallet
- 1.Open the extension wallet and choose "I don't have a wallet".
- 2.Set your login password (a minimum of 10 characters).
- 3.Click on the blurred image to reveal your seed phrase.
- 4.Make sure to write down the seed phrases in the correct order without any spelling mistakes. Note: It is extremely important to never share your seed phrase with anyone else. If someone has the seed phrase, they can get your funds even without your password. The seed phrase is also used when you need to import or recover your wallet on a new device, so please keep it in a safe place.
- 5.To verify, enter the 12-word seed phrase in the correct order.
- 6.Click "Continue" to complete the process.
- 1.Open CLV extension wallet and click on "l already have a wallet".
- 2.Give a name to your wallet and set your login password.
- 3.Type your "Seed Phrase" Note: Words separated by single spaces and the password is a minimum 8 characters.
- 4.Click "Continue" to complete the process.
Note: If you open the "Advanced" option, you will find that CLV wallet supports two keypair types, SR25519 and ED25519, for substrate networks. CLV wallet uses SR25519 by default.
To check the seed phrase of your account, first click the setting button on the bottom navigation bar. Then click the 'Accounts' item, then select the Account's action button.
Please note that you may input your password in order to view your seed phrase.
CLV Wallet supports 20+ major blockchains and supports a lot of on-chain assets, such as ERC20, BEP20, TRC20, etc. Users can use the "Add Token" button at the bottom of the main page to add their favorite tokens.
- 1.Click on the “add token” button under the 'Tokens' tab on your homepage.
- 2.Select the network listed in the left and switch on the tokens you want to add.
You can search for token symbols and add them. For example, if you search USDT, you may find the following assets:
- Tether USD on Ethereum
- Compound Tether cUSDT on Ethereum
- Wrapped USDT on Solana
- To add a custom token asset, you need to select the related blockchain network where your assets belong to. Then put the token contract address and click the 'Continue' to add that token to your asset list.
- 1.To send tokens to another address, click the action button at the bottom of the asset detail page.
- 2.Select "Send", choose your preferred asset
- 3.Input the recipient's wallet address, then "Continue".
- 4.Input the amount you wish to send then select "Continue", then "Confirm" transaction on the next page. CLV charges a really low gas fee, typically a fraction of a cent.
More Options: If you send EVM assets, you can customize the transaction fee
CLV wallet is capable of connecting to multiple blockchain networks simultaneously. Details are:
- CLV wallet connects to all non-EVM networks simultaneously, such as Polkadot, Solana, Tron, etc.
- For EVM networks, if dApp developers use the CLV Wallet dApp interaction protocol, then there is no need for their users to manually switch between EVM networks. Otherwise, users need to switch between them (please refer to the following step):
- 1.Click the Active dApp networks bar on the main page.
- 2.Click one EVM network you want to switch to. Note that only networks related to the tokens you add to the list will be displayed. Go to add token page and active more native tokens if you want to show more networks.
CLV lets you make $CLV token cross-chain transactions between the Ethereum mainnet, the BNB Chain, CLV M-Chain, and CLV P-Chain (Parachain) with just a few clicks.
Please click the link below to learn details of the $CLV Cross-chain Transaction.
The CLV wallet allows you to bridge assets from multiple mainnets of your choice using the swap/bridge feature. You can also perform direct swaps between assets.
- To bridge assets between chains, click the action button at the bottom of the asset detail page, then select "Bridge." Choose your preferred mainnets and corresponding tokens, then click "Approve."
- Note that Cross chain Fee is ~0.4% with a minimum for different assets. Time of CrossChainArrival is 10-30 min.
The CLV wallet supports fiat on-ramp. This means you can buy your preferred assets with fiat currency directly from your CLV wallet without switching between various platforms. CLV makes it easy and secure to buy crypto assets via credit/debit card, Apple Pay, or bank transfer.
- 1.To perform a fiat on-ramp, click the action button at the bottom of the asset detail page, then select "Buy".
- 2.Choose a provider to continue, for instance, click "Buy with Wyre". Input the desired amount, then click "Next," enter your credit card information, and click "Submit."
Last modified 6mo ago