$CLV Cross-Chain Transfer
Using CLV mobile wallet or extension wallet. You can cross-chain transfer your CLV M-Chain $CLV token to Ethereum , BSC and CLV P-Chain. This is mostly an automatic process, without the need to claim.
Currently, there are three kinds of $CLV assets:
This is the token issued on CLV M-Chain. The address format is like: 5CyngUVPJD2MnAbrYR9F72CA5YX1VekR6ip9n2QuuBWcKXKB. You can view your balance in Subscan, the url is like (you need to change the address to your own!): https://clover.subscan.io/account/5CyngUVPJD2MnAbrYR9F72CA5YX1VekR6ip9n2QuuBWcKXKB
This is the token issued on CLV P-Chain. The address format is like: 0xcdbf90174493dcc418f177a4d7b2604a95997e1f. You can view your balance in CLVscan, the url is like (you need to change the address to your own!): https://clvscan.com/address/0x09E889BB4D5b474f561db0491C38702F367A4e4d
If you install CLV extension wallet, you should see $CLV token:
Please note that this is CLV M-Chain native token (the address format has a prefix of 5)
When you wan to make a cross-chain transfer, you may need to add CLV wrapped tokens on target networks, such as Ethereum, BSC. You can click the 'Add Token' button on the bottom of the main page:
If you have the knowledge of the four different $CLV assets. It is time to make a cross-chain transfer. Let us give an example of how to transfer native $CLV token to Ethereum. Here we will use extension wallet to explain (You can use mobile wallet to do cross-chain transfer as well !).
Before you click Continue button, please make sure:
- The target chain is correct, here we use BSC
- The recipient address is correct.
- The transfer amount (There is a minimum amount for cross-chain)
Please noted that:
- If you cross-chain transfer $CLV to Ethereum or BSC, there will be a cross-chain fee + transaction fee charged. However, users don't need to pay ETH or BNB as cross-chain fee.
- Cross-chain transfers on the CLV M-Chain cost roughly 0.5 $CLV, 1 $CLV on Binance, and up to 20 $CLV on the Ethereum mainnet due to high gas fees on the Ethereum network.
- Ethereum address can be viewed when you select the ETH token under Assets page and select "Receive".
Once you confirm and send the cross-chain transaction, you can just wait for your transaction to be successful. You can check your cross-chain transaction in your wallet or CLV's cross-chain transaction explorer at https://tx.clv.org