Setup Metamask Wallet
If you have not yet installed MetaMask on your Chrome, Brave or Firefox browser, please do so via this link.
Remember to save your password and seed phrase in a secure location.
Never share this information with anyone.
- 1.Login to MetaMask
- 2.In the top right corner of the page, select the Network dropdown menu.
- 3.Select Add Network.
- 4.Continue to fill in the CLV Network information: - Network Name: CLV Parachain - New RPC URL: https://api-para.clover.finance - Chain ID: 1024 - Symbol: CLV - Explorer: https://clvscan.com/
- 5.Select Save.
All your CLV compatible tokens will be viewable in this network once you have imported the token information.
- 1.Navigate to the bottom of the CLV Network page in MetaMask and select Import Token.
- 2.Enter the information for the token you wish to import (you can find this on blockchain explorers such as CLVscan).
- 3.The token information will usually autofill. Always double-check the token contract address to make sure it is not a fake version.
- 4.Select Add Custom Token to save.
IMPORTANT: To use the CLV chain, you must have $CLV for transaction gas fees. 0.02 $CLV is recommended, it will be more than enough to get you started on CLV Chain. See how you can withdraw and bridge $CLV to CLV Parachain.