What is $CLV Token?
$CLV is the native token of CLV M-Chain, and is used for staking to take part in network consensus, transaction fees, platform rewards, and network governance.
- Opt-in Fees: Pay gas fee in $CLV, or have the option to pay with any network token.
- Governance: Lock $CLV to elect council members and guide the development through on-chain governance.
- Validation: Stake $CLV to validate the network with your validator infrastructure.
- Treasury: Get your projects funded from the treasury.
- Nomination: Stake $CLV to nominate your own node validator using a single-click deployment.
- Deployment: Use $CLV to deploy your smart contracts and dApps on CLV Chain.
Smart Contract Address
- $CLV ERC-20: 0x80C62FE4487E1351b47Ba49809EBD60ED085bf52
- $CLV BEP-20: 0x09E889BB4D5b474f561db0491C38702F367A4e4d
Download CLV Multi-Chain Wallet, or any other compatible crypto wallet.